Welcome to iService Desk, TC's online facilities work request system. The system allows you to submit a non-emergency work request and check its status accordingly.
EMERGENCY REQUESTS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED AS FOLLOWS:
During normal business hours, contact Facilities at x3010
Non-Business hours and weekend, contact Public Safety at x3333
To Open a Work Request:
- Click on "Submit a Request" located to your left.
- Click on the ">>" arrow button to the right of Teachers College.
- Select the building for your request by clicking on the down arrow button just to the right of Bancroft.
- Click on the ">>" arrow button to the right of the building you selected.
- Fill out the form completely. Insure all fields marked with an * are completed or you will not be able to submit the request.
- Work requests should be as detailed as possible, and should only contain one maintenance request. For example, paint requests and extermination requests should be submitted separately.
- When the form is completed, click the submit button to submit the request.
- Once you submit the work request, you will receive both an on-line notification of the request and an email acknowledging the request. This number is useful in tracking the status of the request.
To Check the Status of a Work Request or Work Order:
- On left side of the screen under "Search by Number" click the down arrow button and select either 'Work Order' or 'Work Request'
- Type in the request number in the blank field provided, then click on the ">>" arrow button to search.
- You will then see the current status of your request. If the Work Request was accepted as a Work Order, the Work Order Number is provided.
- To view detail and status of the Work Order simply click on the Work Order Number.
- Any questions concerning Work Requests and Work Orders should be directed to the Office of Facilities, at x3010 (on campus) or 212-678-3010 off campus.
We hope you'll take advantage of all that iService Desk has to offer. By using it, you're helping us further our continuous goal of providing the best customer service possible. If you need assistance or are interested in knowing more, please call the Office of Facilities at x3010.